Zorb Sheets, 12" x 12", 20 / pk
Product Code: 44002-01
Transport specimens safely!
- Help reduce handling, shipping, and compliance risks of diagnostic specimens, infectious substances, and dangerous goods using superabsorbent Zorb Sheets.
- These lightweight, space-saving versatile sheets provide unique absorption and encapsulation properties ideal for safe, compliant packaging and specimen transportation.*
- *Dispose of all waste in accordance with federal regulations
How Zorb Sheets Work
The tissue-based material allows fluid to immediately activate the superabsorbent polymers to solidify and transform the contents into a semi-solid (gel) mass. In the event of a spill or leak, it creates an extra protection barrier for workers’ safety. (These high-quality granules have the unique ability to hold large amounts of absorbed water-based fluid, even against pressure.) Dispose of potentially infectious materials in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use.
- Lightweight (space-saving).
- Prevents leaking (transforms fluid into semi-solid gel-like mass).
- Quantity: 20 sheets/pack
- Dimensions: 12" x 12"
- Healthcare: Triple packaging systems, sharps containers, red bags, collection bags and kick buckets, disposable lab containers/glassware.
- Occupational Health and Safety:
- Shipping Facilities – packaging regulations, Tattoo shops – ink containers.