Red Z® Solidifier 15 oz. Shaker Top Bottle, 12 / cs
Product Code: 41103
Unexpected spills can happen anytime, anywhere – no matter what type of industry. With the use of Red Z®, you can reduce the risks from improper spill cleanup, by relying on the solidifying agent to do the hard work for you. Simply shake out the contents of the shaker to completely cover the spill.
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use.
- Eliminates splashing by solidifying and turning spills into semi-solid (gel) mass.
- Deodorizes spills (contains chlorine).
- Cost-effective cleanup solution*
- *Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with federal regulations.
- Quantity: 12/case
Red Z® is shelf stable and does not require an expiration date. In order for the product to remain shelf stable, it must be kept in a cool, dry place and in its original packaging. If contents are hard or compact, simply shake the product to loosen before use.
Anywhere there are people, blood and body fluid spills may occur.Industries at risk from handling unexpected spills include:
- Healthcare: Facilities (acute and long-term care, doctor’s offices, clinics), Laboratories and Pharmacies
- EMS: First Responders (police, fire, EMT)
- Occupational Health and Safety:
- Government Facilities (military, schools, colleges), Transportation (airlines, buses, trains)
What is the difference between Red Z® Solidifier and Green-Z® Solidifier?
Red Z® solidifies and contains chlorine to deodorize potentially infectious blood and body fluids. Green-Z® solidifies but does not contain chlorine which makes it safe to use on chemicals such as chemotherapy drugs, glutaraldehyde, and mercury in addition to bodily fluids.